Sunday, June 26, 2011

Invite.

Our HDB invitation package arrived yesterday. :D

Soooo surreal to see our names on the envelope. Hahaha, how funny it is that 2 years ago, when I first saw him, I was like -.- and wasn't even the least interested in him. Fate, I guess... :)

My parents were super excited, they kept reminding me to print out all the necessary documents for our appointment next month. If everything goes well, the house will be my most expensive purchase EVERRRR. The price of a 4 room is quite melampau ah just cos it's a mature estate. For my friends who didnt succeed in this round of BTO, it's ok! I'm sure they will be building more BTOs in mature estates soon. Tak sia sia I vote opposition, kasi pressure sikit hahahaha.

But paling important now is to save save and SAVE! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment